- Links to FFUP Blogs, individuals and issues
- Kids waived into adult court now needing a second chance
- Some Solitary Prisoners- a scroll down introduction
- www.secondchancewi.org: prisoners tell their stories- old law; truth in sentencing; solitary confinement
- Bridge of Voices -latest newsletter
- parole rule change petition submitted to Gov.Evers et all 7 18 19
- long overdue for parole
- two NEW FFUP REPORTS on WI PRISONS : "solitary tor...
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
sign petition for alternatives to prison
Just one week ago, nearly 1,000 activists from across Wisconsin marched on the capitol in Madison, demanding a 50% reduction of the state prision population – from 22,000 to 11,000 – by the year 2015.
The energy of the day was incredible! We met with our legislators and told them that to heal Wisconsin, we need to fund treatment and diversion programs that can help rebuild families and lives. We delivered 1049 petitions, including yours, to explain why the 11x15 campaign is so important!
Will you share these photos from our day of action and link to the petition so others can sign and join the movement? more picts of rally,
Last week was surely a success, but there is still more work that needs to be done! Please take a moment to share the graphic to tell your friends and family about this petition and why it is important to you.
Thanks for all of your support,
Racine Interfaith Intern Organizer
This is an open letter Ben from FFUP sent, along with related correspondence as a follow up to our meeting about the lockdown and condit...
No prisoners will be eligible for pardon under Tony Evers’ new pardon advisory board guidelines. Governor Evers and Mandela Barnes made...
NEW ebook publishing for prisoners . "WHAT PRISON TEACHES" by Harlan Richards available at http://www.ebooks-by-crook...
A new report from FFUP. Download and print or read the full report here: https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/staffing-cr...