- parole rule change petition submitted to Gov.Evers et all 7 18 19
- FFUP News letter Summer 2019
- Links to FFUP Blogs, individuals and issues
- Kids waived into adult court now needing a second chance
- Some Solitary Prisoners- a scroll down introduction
- www.secondchancewi.org: prisoners tell their stories- old law; truth in sentencing; solitary confinement
- Links to "Torture in WI Prison", FFUP's report on Solitary
Tuesday, December 20, 2016
A start- two people that need release now to start the healing.
IF These are granted. FFUP and others can spread the word and there will be many more applications
1)REQUEST FOR pardon/commutation of Sentence ( template for others)
Kamau TZ Damali ( Raynell Morgan) asks for a commutation of sentence/pardon. He is seriously mentally ill -hearing voices, feeling bugs crawling on him, noises in his head and inability to eat prison food – mostly caused mostly by his 14 yrs in isolation. Since being in general, his symptoms have not improved and he needs to be home and free to go outside into the sun. His application to Evers is below, along with several examples of his writings.
2)Request for Deportation ( this is a template for others)
Below, Lene Cespedes Torres
Lene was 17 when incarcerated and has always claimed innocence- he came on the Mariel boatlift and hardly knew English when he was tried and sentenced. The judge ordered he be deported when released and this is what Lene asks for- the time is now- he has been in 25 years. Here is his application to President Trump. He got no response
For the last two months Columbia Correctional Institution (CCI) has been on a lockdown. The lockdown was officially lifted on ...
No prisoners will be eligible for pardon under Tony Evers’ new pardon advisory board guidelines. Governor Evers and Mandela Barnes made...
NEW ebook publishing for prisoners . "WHAT PRISON TEACHES" by Harlan Richards available at http://www.ebooks-by-crook...
A new report from FFUP. Download and print or read the full report here: https://casesprison.files.wordpress.com/2019/10/staffing-cr...