- Links to FFUP Blogs, individuals and issues
- Kids waived into adult court now needing a second chance
- Some Solitary Prisoners- a scroll down introduction
- www.secondchancewi.org: prisoners tell their stories- old law; truth in sentencing; solitary confinement
- Bridge of Voices -latest newsletter
- parole rule change petition submitted to Gov.Evers et all 7 18 19
- long overdue for parole
- two NEW FFUP REPORTS on WI PRISONS : "solitary torture" & "Staffing Crowding and Death"
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Pleas for release sent to Governor Tony Evers June 20, 2020 This is the third installment and last. The response from the Governor'...
Release Old Law Prisoners to Ease Overcrowding In Wisconsin Prisons H A R L A N R I C H A R D S April 3, 2020 The biggest prob...
Clemency for people convicted of all kinds of crimes was common until the prison boom days and the Governor Thomas administration. We hope t...
[ UPDATE: since publishing this article, people held at Waupun Correctional (WCI) were exposed to COVID-19 by a doctor who had rece...