- Links to FFUP Blogs, individuals and issues
- Kids waived into adult court now needing a second chance
- Some Solitary Prisoners- a scroll down introduction
- www.secondchancewi.org: prisoners tell their stories- old law; truth in sentencing; solitary confinement
- Bridge of Voices -latest newsletter
- parole rule change petition submitted to Gov.Evers et all 7 18 19
- long overdue for parole
- two NEW FFUP REPORTS on WI PRISONS : "solitary torture" & "Staffing Crowding and Death"
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
This is a mass email we sent to hundreds of incarcerated people last week to help them self-advocate for release in the face of COVID-19. We...
Release Old Law Prisoners to Ease Overcrowding In Wisconsin Prisons H A R L A N R I C H A R D S April 3, 2020 The biggest prob...
No prisoners will be eligible for pardon under Tony Evers’ new pardon advisory board guidelines. Governor Evers and Mandela Barnes made...
[ UPDATE: since publishing this article, people held at Waupun Correctional (WCI) were exposed to COVID-19 by a doctor who had rece...